* Carpool is available for campers from 8:45 – 9:05 each morning for your convenience. If you arrive after 9:10, please visit the office and we will bring your camper to his or her group.
* Remember to LABEL all items sent to camp
* Lunches must be kosher dairy (and “nut free” if your cabin is “nut free”)
* Only Sneakers should be worn for camp activities.
* Please remember the following items daily: A backpack (with provided communication folder), daily change of clothing, plastic bag (for wet items), towel, bathing suit, water shoes (no crocs or open toe)
* Sunscreen should be left at camp (to be applied daily)